Fully Automated Grease Separators with Auto Mix and Pump & Aqualift F XL lifting stations for the 3rd floor new food court in Marina mall Abu Dhabi
April 15, 2019
- Marina Mall Abu Dhabi needed to replace deteriorating concrete grease interceptors. Their new Food Court dining hall seats 600 for new 15 F&B.
- Restaurant food waste caused the interceptor system to plug, and it needed to be pumped out.
2 Fully Automated Grease Separators NS10 & NS7 with Auto Mix and Pump & 2 No Aqualift F XL replaced the concrete interceptor. The Consultant realized the best design would have a macerator Pump with Lifting station to discharge water from basement to the ground floor ADSSC manhole. This reduced the potential for food, solids and grease to plug up the system.
- The Marina Mall Abu Dhabi management & Facility mechanical team now specifies only Kessel grease separators. The new Separator is pumped out once every 3 weeks instead of weekly.
- System approved by Client, Consultant, contractor and FM.
- Testing, commissioning and training performed by the moosa-daly Technical Services team.